- All my professional readings are in strict confidence between the client and myself.
- For readings I undertake on behalf of TABI (Tarot Association of the British Isles) are in confidence with TABI for training purposes.
- My readings aim to help the client to take charge of their own life.
- I treat my clients equally and with respect.
- I am open-minded, honest and non-judgmental.
- If appropriate, I will suggest that clients consult a qualified professional. (e.g. health or legal professional.)
- The amount I charge for readings/time is agreed prior to the reading.
- If at any time I feel unable to complete a reading, I will withdraw tactfully and refund moneys paid if a reading has not been given.
- I will not knowingly give readings to clients aged under 18 years without permission from their parent or guardian.
- I will not read about anyone other than the client, and questions relating to others (e.g. third parties, such as partners, family members, colleagues, etc.) will be re-phrased or declined.
Privacy of information
I will not sell or pass on any email addresses, or other details gained through my work with the tarot here, to third parties. I may occasionally email anyone who has directly contacted me at some time, with information about the development of my services or other tarot news of interest. Please be assured that this will be infrequent.
If you have signed up for one of my tarot information lists these I will contact you as defined in that list. You can opt out at any time you wish and I will remove you from the list.