The term ‘Emma Sunerton-Burl’ or ‘I’ or ‘me’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Cae Sarn, Pont y Pant, Dolwyddelan, Conwy, Ll25 0PJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- For reasons of legality, all psychic tarot readings are deemed as for ‘entertainment purposes only’. All of my readings are aimed at giving you advice. Please treat them as such. How you act upon the advice is entirely your decision. I suggest you always use common sense and always seek the appropriate specialists if required such as a Solicitor, Doctor or counselor or any other professional body that can help you in specific matters. Create your own reality; no one can create that for you!
- Any information of a personal nature that is held temporarily by me on your behalf will be protected as much as it is in our power to do so. I undertake to do all in our power to protect you and your sensitive information. Readings conducted by me are confidential to you and I alone unless the reading is on behalf of the Tarot Association of the British Isles in which case they are confidential also to the members of the organisation (anonymised for training purposes)
- Readings from Emma Sunerton-Burl are meant to be a gentle and loving guide, a pointer for possibilities that lie ahead, and not to make decisions for you. Please be aware that by booking a reading with me you take full responsibility for any decisions you may make as a result of that reading.
- Emma Sunerton-Burl can accept or refuse your offer to purchase either goods or services from me from any of my websites, at our discretion. No agreement will exist until I have accepted your payment, and even then, if I feel that I do not wish to continue with the transaction I may fully refund your payment via my payment system ‘PayPal’. Full refunds in the case of dissatisfaction with work or goods received by the client are given at the discretion of the company. Any Contract between us will be deemed to have been concluded in Wales, UK.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Iendorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Pont y Pant